Membership to an organisation that is a specialist in its field can bring great value and support. Not only will you receive information, news and services, but also be part of the spinal injury community, share stories, be inspired and above all know that help is close by.
By becoming a ParaQuad member you can access:
- Community Support and Wellbeing Services such as FREE access to a social worker, occupational therapist or spinal nurse.
- Personal Care Services.
- Receive a Free copy of the quarterly magazine- “ParaQuad News” full of interesting information and stories.
- Become eligible to apply for scholarships.* (*Conditions apply)
- Other benefits including:
- Brightsky products and demonstrations
- PBS funded bowel preparations (ie no product cost) to ParaQuad members with paraplegia or quadriplegia
- Free listings in our Classifieds section on website
- Free workshops
- Social events
- Online community access through Facebook, Twitter and Webinars
- Be eligible for Rewards and Prizes
- Access to transitional accommodation
Annual Membership Categories
Ordinary Member ($20) – For people with a spinal cord injury or related disability, or an appointed Board Member. Ordinary members have voting rights and access to all services and membership benefits.
Supporting Member ($15)- Person who is a carer or with an interest in spinal cord injury. Has no voting rights and limited access to services and membership benefits.
Corporate Member ($250)– Works in partnership with ParaQuad on various services, events or information but has no voting rights and limited access to services.
To download a membership form, please click ParaQuad Membership form
To renew your membership, please call the Membership line on 1300 662 822. A renewal reminder will be sent to you automatically.
The Annual General Meeting is held in November every year.
As a membership based association, we warmly welcome new members and encourage all our members to be involved with our programs and activities.