ParaQuad’s members elect a Board of Directors annually in elections held in November.
The Board has bi-monthly meetings and reviews both ParaQuad’s strategic and operational activities as well as oversees ParaQuad’s policy directions.
Mr Steven Osborne, Chairman
Certificate of Superannuation Management
Certificate of Risk Management
- Director since 2011.
- Chairman of FRC.
- Managing Director, Certegy Ezi-Pay Pty Ltd.
- Former Managing Director, JLT Australia Pty Ltd.
- Former SVP / National Surety Leader Marsh Pty Ltd.
- Experienced Finance & Risk Professional.
- F Fin – Fellow, Financial Services Institute of Australasia.
- MIACD – Member, Australian Institute of Company Directors.
Mr John Renshaw, Deputy Chairman
Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting Major) and Bachelor of Laws
- Deputy Chairman from November 2012 to November 2015.
- Director since November 2008.
- Director and member of FRC from March 2009 to November 2015.
- Admitted to Supreme Court of NSW and High Court of Australia.
- Member of the NSW Law Society and Australian Insurance Lawyers Association.
- Principal of McInnes Wilson Lawyers NSW.
Mr Anders Halvorsen, MBA, MAICD, JP
- Director since December 2004.
- Director North Coast Community Housing Company Ltd.
- Director Irene Gleeson Foundation (Australia) Ltd.
- Business management consultant.
Peter Debnam MBA, MAICD
- Elected to State Parliament in 1994 – 2011.
- Shadow Minister former portfolios include: Treasury, Police, Transport, Planning, Energy and Infrastructure.
- Leader of the Opposition 2005 – 2007.
- Chairman of The Muscular Dystrophy Association of NSW.
- Director of Muscular Dystrophy Foundation Australia.
- Director of Australian Athletes with a Disability Limited.
- Chairman of the Advisory Board of Our Big Kitchen Limited.
- Director of PaddleNSW Inc.
- Director of Soils for Life Pty Limited.
- Member of Sydney Legacy.
- Chairman of the Rebuild Fundraising Committee of North Bondi Surf Club.
Philip McCrea, BE PhD GAICD FACS FIEAust
- Board Member, Ella Community Centre, Haberfield.
- Former CEO of ac3 Pty Ltd.
- Former CEO of Softway Pty Ltd.
- Currently an IT Consultant.
- President of Wests Junior Rugby Union Club.
- Director since March 2013.
- Former Director of AQA (now SCIA).
- Co-founder of Software companies Scientia and International Systems, which became IBA Health and iSOFT.
- Former CTO of iSOFT Group Ltd.
- Based in Asia for past 30 years (25 in Singapore and 5 in India) before returning to Sydney end of 2012.
- Executive Director of Marcel Equity Pty Ltd.
- CTO of Invigor Group Ltd.
- Executive Director of Global IT Pty Ltd.
- Director since November 2013.
- Director Assisted Community Living Board.
- Member of Access Committee – Willoughby Council.
- Volunteers with various organisations in the disability sector.
- Finalist Judge for Better Business Partnership Awards.
- Liaison Officer with Hearts in Union Rugby Foundation.
- Ambassador for Lifestart – Kayak for Kids.
- Named Clubs NSW Heart of the Community Ambassador in 2013.
- Advocate for disability rights in particular increasing of Taxi Transport Subsidy Scheme.
- Director since April 2015.
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA).
- Fellow of Australian Institute of Company Directors (FAICD).
- Fellow of Australian Institute of Management (FAIM).
- Continence Foundation of Australia Member.
- Director of Family Business operating a café at Hurstville Private Hospital.
- Managing Director of Paul Hartmann Pty Ltd 2003-2014.
- Trained as General and Intensive Care RN.
- Director and Councillor German-Australian Chamber of Commerce 2008-2014.
- Director Paul Hartmann Asia Pacific (Hong Kong) 2008-2012.
Evonne Collier BA, MBus, GAICD
- Director since April 2015.
- Graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors.
- Member of Women on Boards.
- Director of Keep Australia Beautiful (NSW).
- Director of Chèvre Investments (private funds management group).
- Elected Councillor at HCF Group, the largest member based health fund.
- Held senior executive positions in Marketing, R&D/Innovation, Sales and Digital at companies including Goodman Fielder, Fox Entertainment Group .(NewsCorp), Kimberly Clark, Novartis Pharmaceuticals and PepsiCo Foods.
Mr Martin Gardiner, Chief Operating Officer
Talk to the Chairman
‘Talk to the Chairman’ is a service to ParaQuad members. E-mail our Chairman, Anders Halvorsen, to ask questions, suggest new services, new product ideas or simply discuss issues of concern or interest. Have your say! Don’t miss this opportunity to get involved in ParaQuad!
You can e-mail Anders at email@example.com