Rewarding Careers Helping Others
ParaQuad NSW is a not-for-profit organisation striving to empower people with spinal cord injury and like disabilities to achieve their goals. For over 50 years ParaQuad NSW has been a market leader in providing vital care, support and clinical services to people with disabilities.
Do you identify with the ParaQuad’s values?
Integrity, Accountability, Reliability, Leadership and Respect.
If yes, we would love to hear from you!
As a Personal Care Assistant you will provide care in a person-centred approach and be responsible for assisting clients who live independently in their own homes. This will include, but not limited to: showering, dressing, grooming, domestic assistance, assisted bladder care and assisted bowel care.
- Smart phone with current internet and data capability
- Access to internet/email access
- Posses or willing to obtain a first aid certificate
- A valid driver’s license
- Relevant experience and qualifications
What We Can Offer You:
- Full training provided
- Ongoing online education
- Electronically accessible payslips
- Excellent employment conditions
- Range of short shifts available including mornings, evenings, weekdays and weekends
- Wellness program
- Salary packaging
Successful applicants will be required to consent to a pre-employment health assessment and criminal record check. To be considered for these positions all applicants must provide a covering letter, resume and a completed application form.
If you are interested in applying to be a Personal Care Assistant, please fill out the application form which can be downloaded Personal Care Assistant employment application form RS03