ParaQuad NSW needs the ongoing assistance of caring and generous individuals, communities and organisations to continue our quest to help Australians with a spinal cord injury to achieve their choices in life.
You can get involved and be a part of helping our community with Spinal Cord Injury by:
- Becoming a community fundraiser and help us raise funds for ParaQuad e.g. participating in City2Surf, organize a fundraising event, Run4Fun etc.
- Becoming a ParaQuad member
- Become a volunteer
- Leaving a Bequest
- Making a donation by Cash, in kind or donating your time
- Purchasing health care products from BrightSky Australia – ParaQuad’s commercial arm. All proceeds go to ParaQuad NSW to help us continue vital services in the community.
- Advertising in ParaQuad News, ParaQuad ‘s quarterly magazine that is delivered to a very targeted audience.
Businesses can also support us through:
- Corporate Partnerships
- Workplace Giving Program
- Organising a fundraiser in your workplace
- Providing a prize for a raffle or auction
- Workplace volunteering
- Get involved with one of our events – buy tickets, join in the fun.
Schools, Universities and Students can help us too!
We have a number of projects that make ideal, practical assignments including research, events management, marketing and business analysis. If you are studying marketing, public relations, advertising, event management or community services you may wish to volunteer and work on one of our projects.
Wheels for a Day in Schools
Wheels for a Day in Schools is a new initiative. We have taken a proven recipe of success and modified it to a school environment to teach students about spinal cord injury, prevention, disability awareness and accessibility. This practical hands on event also teaches students about organising an event and how to raise money for charity. Contact Melanie Lloyd for an information pack on P: (02) 4969 6388.
ParaQuad NSW is an organisational member of the Fundraising Institute of Australia and is committed to the highest standards of ethical fundraising practice.
Yes, I want to be involved, please send me more details: