Corporate Partnerships can be very beneficial to your organisation. Partnerships with ParaQuad NSW are about mutual benefit that enables your organisation to be accountable to your shareholders or members, stakeholders and make a difference to the community!
Research has proven that partnering with a not-for-profit organisation is more effective in building trust in a company’s brand than any other form of paid publicity.
Benefits of partnering with ParaQuad NSW
- tax deductible advantages
- opportunities for increased business
- increased staff morale
- community engagement of being associated with an organisation that cares
- media opportunities
- enhanced reputation and community exposure whilst helping ParaQuad to deliver vital services to the spinal cord injured person, their families and the community as a whole.
Some of the programs you may wish to sponsor are:
- Community programs
- Occupational Therapy
- Social Work
- Personal care – in home services
- Scholarship Program
- Training and Education
- Annual Events
- Awareness Programs
ParaQuad NSW is committed to all the necessary aspects of corporate-community partnerships and focus on building the partner company’s values, brand and reputation. By partnering with ParaQuad NSW you too can help support life choices after a spinal cord injury.
We work with you to ensure our partnership meets your objectives.
To discuss how your organisation’s objectives can align with our’s and facilitate a unique and exciting opportunity, please contact: