Being a member of an organisation that you are interested in provides you with information, access to services and a community focus.
By becoming a ParaQuad member you can access:
- Spinal Wellbeing Services including Occupational Therapists, Social Worker and Spinal Nurse
- Personal Care Services
- Receive a free copy of the quarterly magazine- ParaQuad News
- Become eligible for scholarships* (*Conditions apply)
- Access a number of benefits including:
- Brightsky Product Promotions
- Free listings in our Classifieds area
- Free workshops
- Social events
- News and information
Annual Membership Categories
Ordinary Member ($20) – Person with a spinal cord injury or related disability, or an appointed Board Member. Has voting rights and access to all services and membership benefits.
Supporting Member ($15)- Person who is a carer or with an interest in spinal cord injury. Has no voting rights and limited access to services and membership benefits.
Corporate Member ($250)– Works in partnership with ParaQuad on various services, events or information but has no voting rights and limited access to services.
To download a membership form, please click here.
To renew your membership, please call the Membership hotline on 1300 662 822 or click here to renew online via PayPal. A renewal reminder will be sent to you automatically.
The Annual General Meeting is usually held in November every year at the Newington office.