Accreditations & Certifications
With the increasing emphasis on continually improving service delivery and the demand for providers to be accredited to nationally recognised standards by our funding bodies, the need to have a robust and sustainable quality management system has become a high priority for ParaQuad NSW.
Since ParaQuad offers a wide range of services, our Quality Management System is underpinned by multiple accreditations aligned to several standards.
Currently ParaQuad is accredited to the following quality system standards:
- ACIS (Attendant Care Industry Standard) covering our Community Servcies – defines the quality requirements that shall be attained by a service provider.
- AS/NZS ISO 9001 Quality Management standards covering the operations for BrightSky Australia and Mobility & Functional Support.
ParaQuad has a Third Party Verification to Disability Service Standards covering Community Services (Clinical Services, Accommodation and Personal Care).
In addition, Auburn City Council annually carries out Food Safety Assessment of the food management processes at Ferguson Lodge.
Adherence to these standards is routinely monitored through annual surveillance audits conducted by accredited third parties to ensure ongoing compliance to both regulatory and best practice, assuring our clients and members of a good quality management system.
ParaQuad ACIS Certification
ParaQuad is committed to the highest standards for our personal care participants, personal carers, Ferguson Lodge residents and clinical services participants. This is why we are certified against the Attendant Care Industry Standard (ACIS) from the Attendant Care Industry Association – Australia’s peak body for attendant care service providers operating across Australia.
The ACIS is the national quality management standard that specifically addresses the provision of low, moderate or high level support attendant care services. The standards have been developed by the industry for the industry and has been recently updated to place new emphasis on choice, control and consumer-directed care.
A copy of our 2017/2018 ACIS membership certificate can be found here.
ParaQuad Quality Policy
ParaQuad is committed to client and customer satisfaction through adherence to various quality accreditation systems. We will:
- Provide consistent customer service and person- centred services that are focussed on supporting individuals to live independently and engage as active members of the community;
- Provide a safe and healthy environment for our employees;
- Measure quality objectives and targets through internal audit and management review; and
- Comply with requirements and continually improve the effectiveness of the quality management system.
We are currently certified against the following accreditations:
- ISO 9001:2015
- ACIS 2013
and have verification against NSW DSS.
A full copy of our updated 2017/2018 ParaQuad NSW Quality Policy can be found here.
ParaQuad Workplace Gender Equality Policy
ParaQuad is committed to gender equality in the workplace where people of all genders can benefit from the same rewards, resources and opportunities. To achieve this, we will:
- Remove barriers to the full and equal participation of people in the workforce;
- Ensure access to all occupations and industries, including leadership roles, regardless of gender; and
- Eliminate discrimination on the basis of gender, particularly in relation to family and caring responsibilities.
We are currently certified by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency to be compliant with the Workplace Gender Equality Act 2012
A full copy of the 2017/2018 compliance letter can be found here.