How to Apply
Guidelines For Applicants
Thank you for your interest in working with ParaQuad NSW. These guidelines will assist you to apply for our current vacancies.
As part of the recruitment and selection process, there are a number of pre-employment checks that must be completed.
These include a pre-employment health assessment (musculo-skeletal), proof of identity, Department of Immigration and Citizenship status (if applicable), Criminal Record Check, Working with Children Check (if applicable) and two (2) professional references. These will be discussed in further detail should you be invited to attend an interview.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
Equal employment opportunity means that ParaQuad’s recruitment processes are merit based and that all applicants will be treated fairly and without discrimination throughout the employment process.
How to apply
It is important to prepare a comprehensive application, as it will be used to decide whetheryou are invited for an interview. A good application should show why you are the best person for the job and how your skills, knowledge, competencies and experience align with the selection criteria.
Before completing the application, you should take the following steps:
- Read the advertisement and position description carefully – make note of anything you don’t understand and need to ask about.
- If you need clarification about the position or making an application, contact person mentioned in the advertisement.
Download the general ParaQuad Employment form here.
Personal Care Assistants Application Form
Completing the application:
- Read the job description carefully to ensure your background, skills and experience meet the criteria.
- Complete your application/cover letter, making sure that you show the relevance of your background, skills and experience to the position.
- Complete a general ParaQuad employment form to accompany your application/cover letter and a copy of your current resume (CV). You can download the application form from the website.
- E-mail or post your application letter, resume and completed employment form by the due date to:
Included in your application should be the names and contact numbers of at least two recent work related referees. The selection panel will need to contact them as part of the selection process.
You will be advised either by mail or email that ParaQuad NSW has received your application.
Those applicants short listed are invited to attend an interview. When you attend the interview, ensure that you bring the following:
- 100 points of identification. Download the form 100 Points Identity Form from the website to ascertain the types of identification you will need to bring with you;
- Originals of qualifications/registrations for verification;
- Any other supporting documents to assist you application or as requested by ParaQuad.
Confidentiality will be maintained and the privacy of all applicants respected.
All applicants who attend an interview are contacted to advise them of the outcome of the Interview. You will be advised that you are either successful, have been placed on an eligibility list or have been unsuccessful.