Why Work for ParaQuad
Rewarding Careers Helping Others
ParaQuad NSW is a not-for-profit organisation striving to empower people with spinal cord injury and like disabilities to achieve their goals. For over 50 years ParaQuad NSW has been a market leader in providing vital care, support and clinical services to people with disability.
Do you identify with the ParaQuad’s values?
Integrity, Accountability, Reliability, Leadership and Respect.
If yes, we would love to hear from you!
As a personal care assistant you will provide care in a person-centred approach and be responsible for assisting clients who live independently in their own homes. This will include, but not be limited to: showering, dressing, grooming, domestic assistance, assisted bladder care and assisted bowel care.
The Benefits of Working with ParaQuad:
- Work for a caring organisation with a long history of helping others
- Family- friendly flexible workplaces
- Excellent career and learning opportunities
- Satisfaction of knowing your hard work is helping others
- Up to $16,050 of your income tax-free
- Opportunity for flexible salary packaging
- Convenient location
- Off-street parking
- Active social club
ParaQuad is an EEO Employer and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
- Smart phone with current internet and data capability
- Access to internet/email access
- Possess a current first aid certificate
- A valid driver’s license
- Relevant experience and qualifications
What We Can Offer You:
- Full training provided
- Ongoing online education
- Electronically accessible payslips
- Excellent employment conditions
- Range of short shifts available including mornings, evenings, weekdays and weekends
- Wellness program
- Salary packaging