Become a Partner or Supporter
Corporate Sponsorships and Partnerships
Also referred to as ’cause marketing’, partnerships or sponsorships with ParaQuad NSW are about mutual benefit that enables your organisation to be accountable to your shareholders or members, stakeholders and make a difference to the community!
Research has proven that partnering with a not-for-profit organisation is more effective in building trust in a company’s brand than any other form of paid publicity. It can help assist your organisation build goodwill, increase visibility as a good community citizen as well as build public profile in a relatively cost-effective manner to a highly desirable and targeted audience.
ParaQuad NSW is committed to all facets of corporate-community sponsorships and our focus is working together to support both the individual sponsors and ParaQuad’s mission and values.
No two sponsorships are the same as each company has different objectives. We work with your organisation on helping you achieve the sponsorship objectives you require.
Some of the programs you may wish to sponsor are:
- community programs
- occupational therapy
- social work
- personal care – in home services
- scholarship program
- training and education
- annual events
- awareness programs
- events: By sponsoring an event, a sponsor can generate audience awareness while creating associations of the event’s values in people’s minds. For instance, ParaQuad’s annual event ‘Wheels for a Day’ aims to create awareness on access issues faced by people in wheelchairs.
Benefits of partnering with ParaQuad NSW
- tax deductible advantages
- opportunities for increased business
- increased staff morale
- community engagement of being associated with an organisation that cares
- media opportunities
- enhanced reputation and community exposure whilst helping ParaQuad to deliver vital services to the spinal cord injured, their families and the community as a whole.