BeBright Study Series:
The clinical workshops in the BeBright Study Series are presented by BrightSky’s specialist clinical team and consulting clinicians.
As the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) rolls out (replacing the existing state-based funding over time), consumable use within the community is changing. Now that people with disability are able to exercise choice and purchase their supports individually, healthcare professionals have the responsibility to identify the most appropriate product to meet the needs of the individual to achieve their goals.
The workshops will also examine consumable use and prescription for a range of clinical populations outside of disability.
Each workshop will:
- Provide an overview of the consumable area and the needs of the people who use those consumables
- Review nursing standards outlining the framework for practice, including the responsibility and decision-making of nurses in relation to product selection
- Explore decision-making and the use of evidence-based practice through case studies
- Provide opportunities to use clinical tools that identify product features that aid in treatment and management
- Focus on clinical management strategies in relation to product usage and are designed to help you navigate the many products on the market and help find the clinically most appropriate product for an individual client.
- Feature industry trade displays from leading manufacturers offering participants access to the latest product updates and innovations.
The BeBright Study Series is a great way to get hands-on experience with products, network with colleagues and experts from across the state and build important relationships with industry representatives. A certificate of attendance will be issued once you have completed each workshop for your portfolio.
For more information call (02) 8741 5609 or email firstname.lastname@example.org