ParaQuad’s peer support team brings a lived experience of disability to help support people find and access the services they need.
Our peer support team can provide all clients, their friends, and family with:
- Understanding and insight to problems associated with your disability
- Support to find and access services associated with spinal cord injury
- Advice on a wide range of issues related to disability and the NDIS
- Access to resources to help you get the information and support you need
- Referrals to clinical, community and other professional service providers in line with your rehabilitation and your goals