Careers in Personal Care
Rewarding Careers Helping Others
ParaQuad NSW is a not-for-profit organisation striving to empower people with spinal cord injury and like disability to achieve their goals. For over 57 years ParaQuad NSW has been a market leader in providing vital care, support and clinical services to people with disability.
Do you identify with ParaQuad’s values?
- Integrity, Accountability, Reliability, Leadership and Respect.
If yes, we would love to hear from you!
As a personal care assistant you will provide care in a person-centred approach and be responsible for assisting clients who live independently in their own homes. This will include, but not be limited to: showering, dressing, grooming, domestic assistance, assisted bladder care and assisted bowel care.
- smart phone with current internet and data capability
- access to internet/email access
- possess or willing to obtain a first aid certificate
- A valid driver’s license
- Relevant experience and qualifications
What We Can Offer You:
- Full training provided
- Ongoing online education
- Electronically accessible payslips
- Excellent employment conditions
- Package of short shifts available to suit your lifestyle and work needs
- Wellness program
- Salary packaging
Successful applicants will be required to consent to a pre-employment health assessment and criminal record check. To be considered for these positions all applicants must provide a covering letter, resume and a completed application form.
If you are interested in applying to be a personal care assistant, please fill out the application form which can be downloaded Personal Care Assistant employment application form RS03